Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today went out with mummy to Far east,Taka and others in town.TIRED!
And at Taka
I saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
yups is him,he looks thinner than on tv,is a pity my mun didnt get to see him.He was with 2 of his friends,which was running away from him,and he run after his friends.I dont know whats going on.I like his shoes and pants,NICE.
Thats all,Tmorrow Im going to post what BFF give me for my Birthday.
I will be going out with you guys soon!(BFF and Han xin)
Is time to
nights!
--Merci tout le monde--
6:20 AM
l'essentiel
profilehere
note de prise!
any disclaimers or notes, anything, but if you want to view the french words with the little slash on the top, please change your encoding to unicode
amours
l-o-u-r-v-e-s...your barbie, your car, your hp, your mp3.....
les gens
link
link
link
mémoires
'December 2008'
crédits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script
plaque à bornes
tagboard here
if using cbox, please change your width to 120px if you want the best viewing pleasure